Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Darling Nicki

I'm not sure if it was because I had a great time out with a guy on Sunday, work has been crazy this week or I've found joy in my new fleshlight, but 4 days later I deleted jack'd its out of sight, out of mind.

Call it the workings of the universe or my enduring charm, but ever since I dropped it like a hot potato, some guys that I haven't even talked to in a while have been hitting me up like crazy. Hell, I even got a "How are you?" from "J" (imagine that? I'm that good, huh?).

There was one blast from the past that stuck out in my texts like a sore thumb and he was left an indelible mark on my mind and sex life ever since we met four years ago.

I'll call him "Darling Nicki".

I met "Darling Nicki" in almost the exact way Prince met the vixen in his classic:

"I knew a girl named nikki
I guess u could say she was a sex fiend
I met her in a hotel lobby
Masturbating with a magazine
She said howd u like 2 waste some time
And I could not resist when I saw little nikki grind"


I met him on adam4adam and was immediately drawn to the profile picture of his ass. Now a lot of guys have nice asses, but this was like an ass I've never seen. I was convinced he was a catfish when he responded to my "hey what's up" message (I never had enough hood swagger or poor grammar to write "wussup" or "sup").

A few minutes after chatting, I was in my ho-mobile on my way to Hotel Helix in Dupont circle to meet up with him.  You're probably wondering how I remember this particular encounter with such great detail, well I'll tell you. 

In your sex life, I believe there are three people that you hookup with that you should never forget: your first (mine was a "C" at best), your most recent (I have that one on video in my iphone) and your best.

I'm here to tell you, out of all of the encounters I've had, "Darling Nicki" was the best.

When I got to his room, he was watching some cartoon fully dressed on the bed. At that stage in my whoring, I used to get nervous about hookups despite my track record. I guess I just never wanted to be disappointing and you never know how someone will perceive you when you walk in the room.

He was very chill like "Little Red Corvette" (at that point I knew he was a pro), and we sat there with my heart pounding doing the typical DC chat: Where are you from? What do you do? etc.

After a few moments of me laying there like a mannequin, he reached over and whipped out my dick as I placed him in a 69 position over me to see that ass, and man...was it a sight to see.

After eating his ass for a few minutes, I grabbed my condoms and lube and got to work. We fucked in that hotel room for 2 hours in every position imaginable: the front, back, side, him riding me both directions until he came on my stomach without touching himself.

I was in shock, I must've put it down, right?

I got up covered in sweat, saved his number in my phone and on the way out did that annoying thing I used to do all the time after a hookup; sent a thank you and "rating" text.

Blame it on being groomed to be a young professional, but I would always send a text that went along the lines of "thanks for letting me come over, I hope you had a good time".

He responded with an "lol, hit me up".

Not sure how to take that, I followed his instruction a week later and he was in my apartment while my roommate was at work bent over our futon with the blinds wide open. Anyone from the street could see, hell my roommate could've come in, but he had me in a trance (my dumbass even left the magnum wrapper under the pillow on the living room couch and acted confused when a friend found it).

I felt like a pro after that. The best bottom I'd ever had was responding to my texts and falling through whenever I wanted him to.

I found out later from "Gilette" that "Darling Nicki" was just like that chick in the Prince song, a regular sex fiend. One day after sex Gilette mentioned that he was hanging with a guy with the same name as my favorite bottom and after chatting I discovered it was "Darling Nicki". Of COURSE, I asked how he him and he said he and his friends had run a train on him. Not only did they do it, he did this often and with several people.

Imagine my horror and disappointment.

Still it wasn't enough to get me off the hook. I was texting him homemade videos in my phone to get his attention and he would respond with his own. Each guy similar to me: a mean stroke game, nice sized dick and being freaky with him.

I slowly started to distance myself from him and of course he did the same. It wasn't until months later that I met up with him again for a freak session, in between that I was fucking "Gilette" and every other person that I found hot on adam4adam and jack'd.

When we slept together again, I did something that I probably shouldn't have done; I fucked him raw and flooded him out before spending the night at his place. Now you're probably wondering why I did this and well...I guess I wanted that validation from him still. For him to know that I could be just as freaky as those other guys he had in him.

Well, it worked. Two years later and 500 miles apart we still talk to this day.

This past weekend however, we didn't share a sex tape and I didn't hit him up, it was the other way around. He just asked how I was doing. Since I'm great, that's what I said and we caught up with one another.

He asked did I have any new videos with an 'lol' and I lied saying I didn't. When I asked him the same question he said "I'm not really into that anymore".

What?

One of the biggest freaks I know has thrown in the towel? Could he be lying? Maybe he's going through something I am on a level emotional traumatizing level?

Either way, I just believed him and I didn't send anything. He even told me he deleted adam for good and that he didn't need it (well shit after hoing like that who would?) Still I was impressed by his decision to shed some of his outlets to "explore" himself.

This conversation was pivotal to me because out of the people I've shared my blog with (him NOT included) I never felt like any of the guys could relate to what I was saying, because they haven't been down the nasty road I walked, fucked, talked and lived for the past 7 years.

I will definitely keep in touch with him and at this point, since I am single, plan on seeing him when he visits the midwest. Until then I'll stay off the networks and relive our those moments on his on xtube page which hasn't been updated in 13 months.

Speaking of which, where is my fleshlight?

- CGN



No comments:

Post a Comment